- Signature kitchens
- working with obumex
- about obumex
An inspiring collab between Obumex and caterer PointAlbert resulted in a series of delightful recipes!
This weekend we proudly present you:
MONKFISH parcels with seasonal vegetables, zest & lime aioli
- 180 g monkfish per person
- 1 courgette
- 1 fennel
- 3 sprigs of spring onion
- 12 vine tomatoes
- 12 baby potatoes
- Fresh aromatic herbs: thyme, lime, lemongrass, ginger
How to prepare the lime aioli:
- Mix 5 g of garlic and 50 g of olive oil in the blender; blend until smooth.
- Then add 2 g of seasoned salt, 30 g of lime juice and 2 eggs.
- Again, blend until smooth.
- Pour 150 g of olive oil in the blender, similar to making mayonnaise.
- To finish, sprinkle some lime zest over the aioli.
How to prepare the parcels:
- Peel the baby potatoes into small ‘pommes chateau’ style pieces. Boil until al dente and leave to cool down.
- Ask your fishmonger to cut the monkfish into correct portion sizes
- Cut the vegetables as follows: use the mandolin to finely slice the fennel, cut the spring onion and courgette into batonnets. Don’t forget to remove the seed list before cutting up the courgette. Half the vine tomatoes, depending on their size and how ripe they are.
- Open each parcel and make sure the fish and vegetables are evenly distributed over the portions.
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs over the fish, then reseal the parcels thoroughly to make sure the heat stays inside while in the oven.
- Bake in the oven at 160°C for 20 minutes.
* Pre-heat the oven to 150°C (fan assisted).
* We advise you to use a mandolin.
* Difficulty finding an ingredient? Simply order via firstname.lastname@example.org; we are more than happy to post it to you.
* For the parcels, we advise you to use baking sheet or transparent baking foil with correct accessories to close the parcel. You can also use string.
More info on caterer PointAlbert on www.pointalbert.com